Storm Troopers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UCGO Storm Troopers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunter_Steel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hunter_Steel

Hunter_Steel

Hunter_Steel Empty
PostSubject: Hunter_Steel   Hunter_Steel EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:45 am

Name: Hunter_Steel ( co-founder of the TST )
Date of Birth: 10-09-1986 (UCGO: 0054)
Species: Human (UCGO: New Type Cat)

Bio: I was born on the streets of Sydney... what little i remembered is a bit fuzzy ( being a kitten and all ) remembering being in a cardboard box on the side walk with my brothers and sisters... I new I was different... looking at the people walking by.. understanding the emotions.... they guy selling us (after find us abandoned in an alley ) was a confusing man, sometime he made like he understood what I said (mew mew) but then he would drop me back into the box scared beyond his wits whits as a sheet and mumbling to himself that he must of imagined that he understood me. One day a man in a very bright white coat walked by eating a tuna sandwich and it smelled really good ( not being fed much only once a day one bowl of sour milk ). I mewed as load as a could trying to get his attention hoping he might drop some of that delicious food... but he stuck fast in his track looked at the box I was in and came over... he asked the human selling us how much he wanted for the lot.... the human as stupid as he is (and looks) told him 50 buck.

Waking up in a cage in a wall all alone.... alone for the first time since I was born... cold only news paper underneath my paws... i got a thing around my neck ( don't know what it is but it beeps every time i think of something )

2 years of experimenting... found out if I move the contraption they put me in then I get a treat..... and mewo what a treat its got scales and smells heavenly and its all mine ^^_.....

I talked to Doctor Marco of the institute... he says that I will pilot a new type of mobile suit... I can already fly a Ball in the Space simulator... that can be fun mewo and I wonder what will the treat be for mastering it?

4 years later I was left alone in the Doc's office... a file open on his computer I know I shouldn't read it but I couldn't resist... I was horrified at what I saw.... O_o mewo... on the screen was a full report and pictures of my brothers and sisters... some of them are the same as me and others pics of the others cut open and.... and... a report of more than 50% of the test subject where scheduled to be out down.... mmmmmeeeeewwwwooooo......

I stole the Doc's spare key card hidden behind his computer screen... Alarms as I open the door to the hanger housing my suit ( I've been using it.. ) its a Ez8 Gundam ... i blasted open the hanger doors with my beam spray gun and just chose a direction and bolted for freedom ( saying to myself I'll be back to take my revenge )

1 1/2 weeks later in the desert outside syd I was about to pass out from hunger and thirst...(damn should of grabed my go bag ^_^) when I was rescued by the by some pilots that was starting up there own faction to combat the Zeon....

Back to top Go down

Hunter_Steel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Storm Troopers :: Storm Troopers Information Section :: Who we are-
Jump to: